Classes Level 1-2
For private sessions in person or via Zoom please get in touch.
Why partake online...
- They are the perfect way to keep you accountable and keep up your yoga practice.
- They keep us connected and safe during these unsettled times of separation.
- These practices will offer feel-good medicine for your body, mind, and soul to support your health and improve your overall well-being.
- Online classes can lead to self practice as you start to develop the confidence to practice at home away from the physical presence of the teacher and without the structure of a studio experience.
- You still have the community class feeling seeing others join online also and you still gain the class benefits.
How to partake...
- A laptop (or another device you can access Zoom on).
- Ideally a yoga mat.
- Yoga props are a bonus (substitutes can work – 2 cans, 2 cushions, 1 belt or bathrobe tie etc).
BOOKING + PAYMENT
- Create an account on KUULA TV. From there you can carry out bookings and payments.
- Suggested price £10 (Sliding scale pricing allows you to pay what you can £7 – £10).
- Once the booking is made you will receive the zoom link via email and also have the class link on your Kuula account page.
What to expect...
- Integrative yoga classes that interweave themes, philosophy, pranayama, and mudras into a creative, mindful asana practice.
- Intelligently sequenced flows that vary from strong and powerful, to more juicy and stretchy, depending on the thematic and postural focus that week.
- The class will safely and playfully lead you up to a challenging peak posture and will support not only your physical progression but also your soul’s journey towards greater wellbeing.
- As the classes are live and I will be able to see you, I will keep my eyes on your practice and give you guidance and feedback.
For healthy, radiant, conscious living, practise yoga with me today.
Want to join in?
Got a question?
All studio classes are suspended temporarily due to Covid-19.
I work in studios and with private clients, so please get in touch if you are interested in 1:1 sessions.