LIVE STREAMING CLASSES ONLINE
I am offering private sessions via Zoom so please get in touch if you are interested.
- These practices will offer feel-good medicine for your body, mind, and soul to support and improve your overall wellbeing.
- They are the perfect way to keep up your yoga practice and keep us connected during these unsettled times of separation.
- If you are looking for an uplifting and inspiring class, leading towards a challenging peak posture, then the “Vinyasa Flow” class is the one for you. Like my studio classes, I will offer variations for those who have basic experience and those who have a regular, more seasoned practice.
- To wind down your day with lots of yummy stretches, grounded in mindfulness, then join me on Friday nights for “Slow Flow”. It’s open level, so suitable for all abilities.
How to partake...
- A laptop (or another device you can access Zoom on).
- Ideally a yoga mat.
- Props are a bonus (substitutes can work – 2 cans, 2 cushions, 1 belt or bathrobe tie).
BOOKING + PAYMENT
- My zoom classes are $12 each and free for NHS frontline staff. If you are currently not working and struggling financially please contact me for concessions.
- Booking and payments are paid through LUBBDUBB. All my zoom classes are listed there and can be booked in advance.
- Once the booking is made you will receive the zoom link from LUBBDUBB.
- All Yoga West class bookings are to be made directly on their WEBSITE.
- Should you wish to play one of my Spotify playlists in the background during class, here is the link to my SPOTIFY PROFILE. My class playlists are public, so you can have a browse beforehand and play your favourite one during the live session.
- For best audio make sure you play any music on a different device to the one you are watching the class on.
What to expect...
- For the “Vinyasa Flow” class, creative and intelligent sequencing of physical postures is combined with breath-work, meditation, self-inquiry, and positive intention setting to make this a high vibration, well-rounded class. As usual, the class will have a thematic focus, and I will guide you through a flow leading up to a ‘peak’ (fun and challenging) posture.
- The “Slow Flow” will be a little more gentle, with lots of juicy stretches, longer holds in the postures, breath-work, and meditation, making this a perfect chillout, self-care practice. We will take our time in this class to fully nourish, restore, and reset ourselves.
- As the classes are live and I will be able to see you, I will keep my eyes on your practice and give you step by step guidance and feedback.
For healthy, radiant, conscious living, practise yoga with me today.
Want to join in?
Got a question?
All studio classes are suspended temporarily due to Covid-19.
I work in studios and with private clients, so please get in touch if you are interested in 1:1 sessions.