AUGUST STUDIO CLASSES
For private sessions in person or via Zoom please get in touch.
Why partake online...
- They are the perfect way to keep up your yoga practice and keep us connected during these unsettled times of separation.
- These practices will offer feel-good medicine for your body, mind, and soul to support and improve your overall well-being.
- If you are looking for an uplifting and inspiring class, leading towards a challenging peak posture, then my “Vinyasa Flow” class is the one for you. Like my studio classes, I will offer variations for those who have basic experience and those who have a regular, more seasoned practice.
How to partake...
- A laptop (or another device you can access Zoom on).
- Ideally a yoga mat.
- Props are a bonus (substitutes can work – 2 cans, 2 cushions, 1 belt or bathrobe tie).
BOOKING + PAYMENT
- My zoom classes are £10. If you are currently not working and struggling financially please contact me for concessions.
- Booking and payments are paid through PAYPAL Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the booking is made you will receive the zoom link via email.
- All Yoga West online class bookings are to be made directly on their WEBSITE.
- Should you wish to play one of my Spotify playlists in the background during class, here is the link to my SPOTIFY PROFILE. My class playlists are public, so you can have a browse beforehand and play your favourite one during the live session.
- For best audio make sure you play any music on a different device to the one you are watching the class on.
What to expect...
- For the “Vinyasa Flow” class, creative and intelligent sequencing of physical postures is combined with breath-work, meditation, self-inquiry, and positive intention setting to make this a high vibration, well-rounded class. As usual, the class will have a thematic focus, and I will guide you through a flow leading up to a ‘peak’ (fun and challenging) posture.
- As the classes are live and I will be able to see you, I will keep my eyes on your practice and give you step by step guidance and feedback.
For healthy, radiant, conscious living, practise yoga with me today.
Want to join in?
Got a question?
All studio classes are suspended temporarily due to Covid-19.
I work in studios and with private clients, so please get in touch if you are interested in 1:1 sessions.