Please join my mailing list (see form below) for updates about upcoming retreats.
In the meantime, should you be looking to book a UK retreat this year, head over to The Zest Life. I have worked with them in the past and highly recommend them. They have great teachers, guides and chefs, and offer wonderful experiences both in North Wales and the Lake District.
Why come on my retreats?
- To deeply nurture your mind, body and soul.
- To begin or improve your asana practice; increasing your flexibility, strength, balance, mobility and fitness levels.
- To begin or improve your meditation practice; calming your nervous system, finding more inner balance, increasing your awareness and peace of mind.
- To immerse yourself in healing nature, explore beautiful landscapes and beaches, and have fun with outdoor sports.
- To enhance your wellbeing with nourishing, healthy plant-based foods.
- To have the freedom, time and space for self reflection, personal growth, reading, journaling and reconnecting with yourself.
- To be revitalised by meeting like minded people and making new friends.
- To create new healthy habits.
- To cleanse: physically, emotionally and mentaly.
- To feel rested, restored and rejuvenated.
On the beautiful island of Anglesey, I will be offering this unique experience in collaboration with The Zest Life, bringing you an abundance of healthy, active and restorative, wellbeing goodness.
How you will spend your day...
- 13.00 – 14.30 Arrivals + Settling in
- 15.00 – 16.00 ‘Menai Straits’ walk
- 16.00 – 17.30 Tea + Cake. Free time to relax
- 18.00 – 19.00 Yoga + Meditation Class
- 19.30 – 20.30 Dinner
- 07.45 – 9.15 Yoga + Meditation Class
- 09.15 – 10.15 Breakfast
- 10.30 – 11.00 Travel to swim location
- 11.00 – 15.00 Wild swim + picnic lunch (optional walk, or outside guided yoga/meditation session)
- 15.00 – 16.30 Tea + Cake
- 18.00 – 19.00 Yoga + Meditation
- 19.30 – 20.30 Dinner
- 07.45 – 08.45 Yoga + Meditation Class
- 08.45 – 09.45 Breakfast
- 10.00 – 11.00 Departures
What the price includes...
- Four nights luxury accommodation in twin, double or single rooms with shared bathroom.
- Inspiring yoga classes: 90 minute energising morning flows + 60 minute gentle evening sessions. (Including meditation.)
- Three days of wild swimming with the best local guides, in fabulous locations, from stunning beaches on the Isle of Anglesey, to the spectacular lakes of Snowdonia.
- Transport to and from swim locations.
- Peaceful coastal walks along the glorious Welsh coastline.
- Sand between your toes as you explore beach yoga.
- Healthy breakfasts, picnic lunches and wholesome, delicious two course evening meals.
- Unlimited fruit, organic teas, coffee and fruit water.
- Linen, towels, shampoo and conditioner.
- Complimentary Zest Life swim cap.
- Accomodation in a grade II listed property surrounded by glorious historical gardens and beautiful parkland. The ideal setting to relax and unwind.
Price per person
- £680 Twin room | Shared Occupancy
- £780 Single room | Single occupancy
- £680 Double room | Shared occupancy
- £880 Double room | Single occupancy
This retreat is suitable for everyone, however, knowledge of the yoga basics is beneficial.
Solo travellers, couples, friends and family, we welcome you all and very much look forward to meeting you.
The Zest Life