I have a passion for working one-on-one with clients as I love the student-teacher bond, which inevitably keeps growing over time through consistent practice together. This is how yoga was traditionally taught, on a more personal, prescriptive, and also holistic basis.
This trust and authentic connection is key for healthy communication between myself and the client so that I can better understand their needs, adapt accordingly from session to session and guide them in a progressive way that is unique and organic to them.
I focus on the ‘journey’, not the ‘destination’, but by working individually with me, undoubtedly it helps one accelerate, advance and deepen ones yoga practice.
I love supporting people on their individual journey towards greater health and wellbeing through the path of yoga, so whatever your level, whatever your aspirations I am here to serve you.
Why practise yoga with me...
- To strengthen and open up your body and improve your fitness.
- To regulate your nervous system, helping you reduce anxiety and become more grounded, patient and tolerant.
- To help your mind be more wakeful, focussed and have greater clarity.
- To feel more energised, content and uplifted.
- To create greater inner balance and harmony; mentally, emotionally and physically.
- To help you connect to your heart so you can lead with kindness, generosity, forgiveness, understanding, love and compassion.
- To develop greater levels of awareness and a deeper connection/union with Consciousness (Creation / God / The Divine / Source / Energy).
- So you can show up and be the best version of yourself (most of the time), serving you, your family, your workplace, your community and this planet.
How I can support and serve you...
- Private sessions (individual or small groups).
- Home visits – 1 hour, 75 mins, 90 mins or 2 hours (Notting Hill, St Johns Wood, Chelsea, Belgravia and Mayfair).
- Asana (the physical practice). I specialise in Vinyasa Flow but also offer more relaxing styles, such as Yin, Restorative and Yoga Nidra.
- Pranayama (Breathwork).
- Dhyana (Meditation).
- Dharana (Mindfulness).
- A bespoke experience, fuelled by my integrative approach to health and wellness and caring nature.
- I practice what I preach/teach and draw up my experience as a yogini over the last 20 years so you’ll receive embodied teachings (not just textbook instructions).
- Offer warmth, openness and joy.
- Professionalism, attention to detail and patience.
- Intuition, sensitivity and attunement to your needs, whether that be encouragement, greater challenges, or more rest.
What to do next...
Get in touch with any questions or booking requests.
to learn more about me and my yoga journey read more here…